My plan for the Bionic (hopefully)

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by Zregnier, Aug 5, 2011.

  1. Zregnier
    Offline

    Zregnier Member

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2011
    Messages:
    234
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    ICT
    Ratings:
    +7
    My NE2 is Sept 16. If the HTC Vigor is still coming out a month or less later than that, I'll get the Bionic and try it out for a few weeks. Once the Vigor is released I'll simply trade the Bionic in for it if it really is a much better phone. I'll have 30 days, right?

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
     
  2. xtremeosiris
    Offline

    xtremeosiris New Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2010
    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0
    14 days...



    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
     
  3. Stelv
    Offline

    Stelv Silver Member

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2010
    Messages:
    2,656
    Likes Received:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    103
    Location:
    Western NY
    Ratings:
    +8
    Yes 14 days and they will try to charge you a $30 restocking fee. If you like both, just wait for the reviews to come out on both.

    Sent from my Inc2
     
  4. MattHenson20
    Offline

    MattHenson20 Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2011
    Messages:
    111
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Asheville, NC
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, or Craigslist