My pictures from my old phone keep disappearing

shutter2ez

Reaction score
I just got a Droid X this week and I really love it. But there are a couple things I can't figure out:
Most of the time when I go to my "Gallery" my pictures that were transferred from my old phone aren't there anymore and only my newly taken pictures show up. Where can I find my other pictures and ensure they stay in my gallery.

Also, how can I get another one-touch dialing icon for my home screen. I only have three, but I want four. I can't figure out how to duplicate it.

Thanks for any information!

tameone

Reaction score
One touch dialing: long press home screen -> motorola widgets -> something about personalized contact (I forget the widget name).

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
The widget is called 'Contact quick tasks', and I believe it is resizable. If you don't like that one you can head to the Market and get 'Call Widget Pro'. It works pretty well.

sephtin

Reaction score
I just got a Droid X this week and I really love it. But there are a couple things I can't figure out:
Most of the time when I go to my "Gallery" my pictures that were transferred from my old phone aren't there anymore and only my newly taken pictures show up. Where can I find my other pictures and ensure they stay in my gallery.

Also, how can I get another one-touch dialing icon for my home screen. I only have three, but I want four. I can't figure out how to duplicate it.

Thanks for any information!

Have read of people having issues with corruption within gallery, specifically when deleting pics from within the preview mode of the camera... it is a known issue, and it is recommended that pics be deleted from within the gallery app instead of the camera app to keep it from happening.

Also, know of several people who were able to find/save/etc. pics when having an issue with the stock gallery app... with the 3d gallery app that can be downloaded from the market. GL!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk