1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My phone's sound quality

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Shards, May 14, 2011.

1. Shards

Shards New Member

I've had my optimus t phone got a couple of months now and even though I'm posting this now, my phone has a problem with the sound. Whenever I'm on youtube and watching a video on high quality, I always here a distinct crackling noise sort of like static. On low quality it's not there and it's not there for music and other media. If I send it in, they said I would get a refurbished phone, and I don't want to get a refurbished as I have had bad experiences with refurbished devices. Please help.
    Thanks in advance

Sent from my LG-P509 using DroidForums

2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum. sounds like a hardware issue and it may not be something we can assist with. most refurbish phones are not the greatest I know, but if its a speaker defect u may wanna take a chance in getting that refurbished model. sorry can't assist more

sent from the Hawaiian D2G
  3. Shards

Shards New Member

The thing is though that it only does that on high quality youtube videos.

Search tags for this page

droid charge speaker problems