My Phone Wont Update!!!! Please Help!!!!!

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
All your apps will be gone, your texts, your contacts, etc. The apps should download again automatically if you have that turned on in the settings, your contacts are backed up with Google unless you turned that off at some point in the privacy settings, and your texts are gone forever unless you back them up.

Basically you lose everything not on the SD card.

OP
E1337Hax

E1337Hax

Reaction score
All your apps will be gone, your texts, your contacts, etc. The apps should download again automatically if you have that turned on in the settings, your contacts are backed up with Google unless you turned that off at some point in the privacy settings, and your texts are gone forever unless you back them up.

Basically you lose everything not on the SD card.

okay thanks im gonna try that now, can you stay here just incase? lol

OP
E1337Hax

E1337Hax

Reaction score
about how long does it take for CM6 to boot so i know if its working or not?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
First boot takes some time. If you're seeing the CM boot animation then you're good so far. If it takes more than 5 minutes something might be up. However, if you notice the screen dim slightly and it vibrates briefly then you're almost there.

OP
E1337Hax

E1337Hax

Reaction score
First boot takes some time. If you're seeing the CM boot animation then you're good so far. If it takes more than 5 minutes something might be up. However, if you notice the screen dim slightly and it vibrates briefly then you're almost there.

It worked, thank you sooo much!!!!!! you saved my life. One last question, is this cm6 ROM rooted?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Any custom ROM is rooted. :)

A little Easter egg for you...

Settings> CyanogenMod Settings> UI Settings> Tweaks extras> Select a theme> STOCK_Black.

You'll need to change your clock color and a few other things, but, well... dancedroid

OP
E1337Hax

E1337Hax

Reaction score
Any custom ROM is rooted. :)

A little Easter egg for you...

Settings> CyanogenMod Settings> UI Settings> Tweaks extras> Select a theme> STOCK_Black.

You'll need to change your clock color and a few other things, but, well... dancedroid

okay thanks alot, this is exactly what i wanted!!!!