My phone wont turn on after card partion..

faithjay24

Reaction score
Last night .. i tried to make card partition .. after, it reboots , but it not turning on again .. im using samsung galaxy wonder.. i cant find any solutions on google or youtube .. PLEASE, i really need help .. Its my mothers gift for me ..

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hello and welcome to the forum.. I'm not familiar with your issue.. Can you explain a but further.. Or hopefully someone else has an idea..

Noted 2x~4 beta

OP
F

faithjay24

Reaction score
i make sd card partition with clockwork mod , i selected 2058mb , after it says "sd card partition completed" , den my phone turns off i think for reboot but it didnt turn on again, and i tried to turn it on manually but it didnt work, i tried to charge it but the charging screen did not turn on .. i tried to pull out the battery for minutes and put it on again but it didnt work, i cant reboot it or put in on download mode because its not turning on,i also tried to put in on my laptop with usb cord, but again and again its not working . just now, im charging it with a wall charger because maybe the battery is just drained, i hope it works, but as far as i remember, its still 80% on my battery before i did the partition .. i really dont know wat to do .. i want it back to work cos my mom gave it to me ..

Matt21497

Reaction score
i make sd card partition with clockwork mod , i selected 2058mb , after it says "sd card partition completed" , den my phone turns off i think for reboot but it didnt turn on again, and i tried to turn it on manually but it didnt work, i tried to charge it but the charging screen did not turn on .. i tried to pull out the battery for minutes and put it on again but it didnt work, i cant reboot it or put in on download mode because its not turning on,i also tried to put in on my laptop with usb cord, but again and again its not working . just now, im charging it with a wall charger because maybe the battery is just drained, i hope it works, but as far as i remember, its still 80% on my battery before i did the partition .. i really dont know wat to do .. i want it back to work cos my mom gave it to me ..

I am also having this problem since I tried to partition using clockwork mod. I also need help. My phone is a motorola XT389 and the buttons light up when I put it on charge but it wont turn on.