My phone will not send picture messages?

dc.flash.333

Reaction score
I have a rooted droid 2 running liberty v1.5 and I am unable to send picture messages. I am using go sms, but even if I use the stock messenger it won't go through and I thinkk its had this problem ever since I rooted it.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
dc.flash.333

dc.flash.333

Reaction score
No suggestions?

Khiraji

Reaction score
Hmm... I know that sometimes when I'm on WiFi, mine will refuse to turn on the 3G radio and send a picture message. I have to turn off WiFi, then re-compose and resend the message to get it to work. Other times it works just fine, regardless of the WiFi state... but then again I'm on stock :S

OP
dc.flash.333

dc.flash.333

Reaction score
Hmm... I know that sometimes when I'm on WiFi, mine will refuse to turn on the 3G radio and send a picture message. I have to turn off WiFi, then re-compose and resend the message to get it to work. Other times it works just fine, regardless of the WiFi state... but then again I'm on stock :S

I probably should not have rooted my phone, especially since I had no clue of what I was doing. When my phone was stock it sent picture messages just fine.

Thanks for the feedback.

MK2GETO

Reaction score
if you downloaded the most recent update for handcent and set it as your default message client, it will cause this to happen.

OP
dc.flash.333

dc.flash.333

Reaction score
if you downloaded the most recent update for handcent and set it as your default message client, it will cause this to happen.

I use "go sms pro". Could that be it?

seppypom

Reaction score
i have nto had this with this phone, but with my daughters moto flip, it was fixed with a roaming update

MendedLogic

Reaction score
This is a known bug with liberty rom we are waiting for this and other known bugs to be addressed by the devs meantime I use drop box as a work around ..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
dc.flash.333

dc.flash.333

Reaction score
This is a known bug with liberty rom we are waiting for this and other known bugs to be addressed by the devs meantime I use drop box as a work around ..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Thank you!