my phone seems worse after the update

Tmurrray315

Reaction score
So i updated my phone today to 2.1 and i have been running it for about 8 hours before i updated i backed up my apps using astro file manager then did a factory reset and now i have been running this update for about 8 hours and it seems very slow and sluggish it takes a while downloading apps more than usuall before and i keep getting error messages also im not getting email notifications from my yahoo email account. Does anyone know why

Budman17r

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this really helped me or not.

I definitely found that powering off/on the phone after running the update for awhile helped mine dramatically.

Reaction score
Are you using live wallpapers? They seriously slow the phone down... If you have them on, turn them off, then do a reboot/ battery pull and kill all the apps that started up with the phone. The only other option I see is to do a factory reset and do the update again.... Good luck :)

OP
T

Tmurrray315

Reaction score
Since i did the update i pulled the battery 2 times and its still slow and laggy yes i have live wallpapers running but when i didn't it was still acting slow

OP
T

Tmurrray315

Reaction score
Ya i did have a blackberry before i got the droid idk wat to do like its really slow and im not getting any new email notifications for yahoo

Strawbrykiwi

Reaction score
Mine was fine until I turned it off. What's with the new gallery syncing all my photos in my picasa album?! how can I make it stop doing that????