1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

my phone lost an app?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by markinnh, Sep 22, 2012.

1. markinnh

markinnh New Member

On my droid bionic it came with VZ navigator , I had it on another phone and hated it but this phone also came with another app called navigator ( I think)
    the app was on my screen with a small blue tear drop and nothing more. It worked great and one day it just was not there any more. Anyone have any idea what its called and can I re load it? If you know please email me at mark-mitch@hotmail.com Thank You, Mark
  2. markinnh

markinnh New Member

I figured it out, its not a teardrop its an arrow and somehow it dissapeared off my desk top but was still hiding in the phone. This app is probably the most used app on my phone. I think its called google maps?
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
Search tags for this page

i lost my navigator app on my droid

why is my navigator app not on my phone anymore