My phone just locked up.

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by blue, Mar 18, 2011.

1. blue

blue Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed your latest 2.3 a week ago to 2 weeks now. Only issues I had was the mms photo over limit and the occasional reboot. Well I was on the phone about a half hour ago, and it locked up. All I had was the buttons on the bottom light up, nothing from the screen. So I pulled the battery, and now it wont go into boot. I see the screen pop on, and it makes the vibration, then the buttons on the bottom light up, but I get nothing else. I tryed pushing the shift x, and power to go into recovery mode, but it wont do that. i was messing and hitting the volume keys, and the camera key, and it started playing music, but nothing on my screen.

2. Nighthawk501

Nighthawk501 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm assuming you have the droid 1. Turn off your phone and slide open the keyboard. Before turning the phone on hold just the 'x' button and power on. Keep holding the 'x' until it boots. You should be booted into recovery.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

3. blue

blue Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I tryed that as well. I dont think its the Rom anymore. I think my screen just Died...I have 4 months left on my contract, My wife has the primary account, she can upgrade, but not me. I was wanting to upgrade to the bionic, but its not out yet. I dont think they will let me upgrade early, but im going there now to see what we can do. maybe my wife can upgrade to the thunderbolt, and ill take her phone till the bionic comes out.

4. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    So you WERE able to get into recovery and do a full wipe, and still no screen?

5. blue

blue Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No. I wasn't able to. It wasn't your Rom. I played more with it and could hear it unlock with my swipe. And I.could hit the volume button down and make it go into silence. The I could hit spot on the screen where I new stuff was and get the hectic feed back. So I knee the screen went out. I took it to Verizon and they wanted to do the warranty, but I have 4 months left, so I used my wife's early upgrade and got the thunderbolt...tehehe. its no Droid but it is one cool a$$ phone...I really wanted the bionic. So my wife is going to upgrade on my plane in 4 months and it should.be out. And she said she would take the thunderbolt and ill get the bionic. I love my wife... Thanks for the awesome rom. I loved your work. I'm not even sure if ok going to root this one. It's fast enough for me. I would like to see it with out the stupid sense crap. And the ability to wireless tether.

Search tags for this page
atrix hd locked up
droid phone is locked up
locked up motorla atrix hd
moteralo phone locked up
motorola atrix hd locked up

motorola atrix locked up

motorola atrix phone locked up
phone locked up
thunderbolt locking up, wont call
verizon phone just locked up