My phone just died, and Im depressed about it.

Epal

Reaction score
Long story short I went outside to see the eclipse, and put my D1 to charge. I came back to find the right side of the phone unresponsive. I would touch the screen but nothing will happen. I touched the left side of the screen and that side would work. I took me a while to get a app to test the screen and it showed the same result the side was broken. Now I have to take my phone to the store and get it replace. My question is do they let me have the same phone type?I've read up and all I find are post that I can only get a crappy downgrade (Devour, Eris or Ally) which I don't want. I want a on par device or a upgrade if possible. What are my chances of getting another D1?

This is the very first phone ive ever bought and the very first thing I bought with my hard earned money (Hence why im sad).

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry about your loss. Is it still under warranty (under a year old)? If so, they should give you a droid 2 at least. :welcome: to the forum :D

OP
E

Epal

Reaction score
Yeah I bought it when I moved out of my house to go to college early this year, hopefully they will give me a better phone and thank you I actually wanted to join in June to learn how to theme but never got around to it.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You should have no problem getting a replacement D1

mikejoann

Reaction score
Verizon is very very good about replacing phones. You should have no problem. Now if at AT&T sorry your on your own. If you can add insurance on you new phone better do it. Really pays off if something happens.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bastosero

Reaction score
Epal ka kasi eh...just kidding! LOL dancedroid

Anyway, I hope you get another D1 or a better replacement.

OP
E

Epal

Reaction score
So Im going in a while since I just came back from work do I need to Unroot my phone?Anyone give me a link to how to do it if I do.

Gremlin

Reaction score
OP
E

Epal

Reaction score
It used to turn on now it wont get past the Motorola logo great.