1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My phone is smarter than me!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mydogisgeorge, Jun 13, 2010.

1. mydogisgeorge

mydogisgeorge New Member

I am a first time smart phone owner and I AM IN LOVE. I've got a Motorola Droid and this thing is freakin' awesome. I'm joining to learn how to get the most out of this thing - and to learn what NOT to do!
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Welcome to DF!

Lurk around, see what's out there. There's so much you can do with this device and the possibilities are expanding every day!

Don't be afraid to ask questions! We've got a great member base here. And if you ever do mess anything up, we've got our very own Rescue Squad to save you! :)
  3. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt New Member

Welcome to the forums!
Search tags for this page

my droid is smarter than me