My Phone is randomly rebooting every 5mins D;

PoisonBloom

Reaction score
HELP!
I have recently experienced some difficulty while using my nexus s. After i updated my phone, it rebooted my phone, and i thought it was supposed too, but now it just keeps on rebooting again and again every 5 minutes. And i don't know what to do.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^For starters you should be asking fellow Nexus owners. This is the Droid X forum and I'm not sure you will find much help?

NoBloatware

Reaction score
That's actually not a boot loop.

Oh, OK, I missed the 5 minutes part. Is that what you mean? The phone is booting up but then something eventually makes it crash. Not really a boot loop because it sounds like the OS is fully loading and then eventually something makes it crash.

Of course, if the booting up is taking 5 minutes and then crashing I would still call it a boot loop, no?

Snow02

Reaction score
Oh, OK, I missed the 5 minutes part. Is that what you mean? The phone is booting up but then something eventually makes it crash. Not really a boot loop because it sounds like the OS is fully loading and then eventually something makes it crash.

Of course, if the booting up is taking 5 minutes and then crashing I would still call it a boot loop, no?

All correct.