My personal favorite(ICY Blue Droid) MM

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by dr0idg0d23, May 10, 2010.

1. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I put this theme together from several themes. Here it is in the order I applied it.

[THEME]BlackandBluez (all but framework)

[THEME]Flavored Ice (framework only)

This is for the droid head in the notification pull down
    Download::Droidbackground2_Black.zip

This will change your pull down text color to black so that it is visible against the white background.(Be sure to follow the text only instructions below)NOTE:If you are using a 2.1 ROM this will not work.
    Download:: *********** - online file sharing and storage - download bowerbar_black.zip

For text only

• If you just want the text, do this. Extract the .zip file.
    • Go to /framework-res/res and delete the drawable-hdpi and drawable-land-hdpi folders. So you should have just the layout folder in there.
    • Now take the extract folder of bowerbar_whatevercolor and put it in /sdcard/androidthemes.
    • Then in MM select existing theme and click on the correct folder.
    • After that click on the .thm file and run both framework-res and whatevercolor.cpy.
    • Should restart and the only thing that should change is the text.
    Change your font,,,(this will change the font for ALL text your phone displays except within web pages in your browser)
    Download::SkaggzFont0.9.1.zip

View attachment 7685 View attachment 7685

View attachment 7688

View attachment 7689

View attachment 7690

View attachment 7691

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  2. Logan3824

Logan3824 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Second link is broken. The nexus theme or whatever.

3. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunatly I have been REALLY hardcore modifying my Black and Bluez theme and I am taking the first link offline. Glad people are actually using it tho. When I have this final theme ready I will post it online for anyone to do anything with...

4. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Well this sucks. My first post and now no one will be able to benefit from it. Oh well I will try try again. i am trying to fix the second link. in the meantime you can find it by typing in flavored ice theme in google search. also sorry to hear that black and bluez is being removed by its dev. Hopefully anyone who likes this and wants it can get it before its removed.

5. icculusX

Ratings:
    +0
    I already had it removed. It was old and I have been really reworking the themes the past weeks. Looks pretty sweet now IMO. Only thing is I hear that MetaMorph is all changed now and I have to re-learn how it's done before I release my updated Black and Bluez II.

6. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm not really a big fan of the change. I downgraded back to the older version. I would like to see what you've got. Is there anyway I can talk you into posting a few screen shots? And can I upload the zip of your previous version?

7. icculusX

Ratings:
    +0
    You talking about my Black&Bluez theme? I didn't knwo what you meant by "not a fan of the change" - I had not posted any changes to my theme, did you mean this config you made?

I am finalizing my new edited theme. Almost done, and looking great. Only issue is I cant seem to get the market themed because it automatically updates to a data/app file which i cannot edit (tried many times!).

PM me and we can talk. Maybe I can get you the old version if I still have it, otherwise you can be the first to test-monkey my second verison. It looks sweet if you like dark blacks and some subttle blues...

8. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    What I meant by change was metamorph not your theme.

9. icculusX

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah yea, I just don't feel like using MM now, I have had to learn so much and I don't feel like re-learning the new MM. Plus I had some issues with the old MM that drove me nuts. My theme will be in an update.zip for certain... tested it and it works flawlessly... just want to do some final edits to apps and framework...:blackdroid: