My PC has gone blind after rubiX. HELP

ergon

Reaction score
After the Rubix install my X can't see my PC. I've searched and all I get is more confusion. Do I need to SBF? Is there a work around without doing so? Now I've read that I can't SBF 1.8.9. Help please.
Erich

theidoctor

Reaction score
sbf will restore your phone back to moto/ verizon settings. use the tutorial in my sig for the sbf files and directions.

OP
E

ergon

Reaction score
sbf will restore your phone back to moto/ verizon settings. use the tutorial in my sig for the sbf files and directions.

I thought it would brick your phone if you were using 2.2.1.. Why will it see my laptop and not my desktop? Guess it's back to TranQ if I have to sbf.

Thanks much for your help.

Erich

Fate0n3

Reaction score
You need to be sure to use the 2.2.1 SBF. There is a thread about it under Droid X Roms, Actually a few under this one lol

OP
E

ergon

Reaction score
OK guys answer me this one. If my laptop sees my X and my wife's Droid but the desktop doesn't (I just checked it out) that makes it the drivers in the desktop, correct?

Anedae

Reaction score
I'd say it is possible that it could be the desktop in some way. Did you try a different USB port? That has helped me in the past with some issues with other devices. Have you changed anything on your computer at all?

You could also try, if I am not mistaken, reinstalling rubiX without a data/cache wipe just in case your instal didn't work write right the first time. Though I would think it isn't the X itself if the laptop can see it.

I'm still pretty new to the android scene though, so my advice may not be the best... It is what I'd try though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App