My order is in!!

Chumley

Reaction score
I ordered online last night and it said I would get 2 day shipping but the web page advertised free overnight shipping aanyone know what the deal is?

Guyute

Reaction score
Ordered at 12:40 am EST. Got it for $99.00 with NE2 and also ordered the home and car dock packages. Got the free overnightshipping, however it has not shipped yet, hopefully it does soon I see some peoples have already gone out.

Dark Helmut

Reaction score
i tried placing an order right after 12 est but it didnt show up so i waited until around like 9 am and was able too get one i did the free overnight as well and gota n email update a little while ago saying it has been shipped

sheba611

Reaction score
Order has shipped!

Received email from Verizon with Fedex tracking number. Delivery date is Friday 7/16 by 3pm. Ordered mine at 11pm on Wednesday night. I am located in SoCal.
dancedroid

ninefall

Reaction score
I ordered last night, overnight shipping and STILL haven't got a tracking number. What the hell?

Reaction score
I ordered last night, overnight shipping and STILL haven't got a tracking number. What the hell?

I wouldn't worry overmuch. I ordered at around 1 am EST last night and didn't get my tracking number until 1:53 pm today. Looking at the tracking data, it looks like Verizon sent the info to FedEx at 7:10 am this morning. So there was a 6 hour and 43 minute gap in there between when Verizon prepped the shipment and I got word.

Same delivery time for me as sheba611: By 3 pm EST tomorrow. I'm located in Ohio.

spyder560

Reaction score

I know..I'm with you too man...I ordered mine last night around 11:30 pacific time and my status still says 'check tomorrow' and no shipping email...WTH! :icon_evil:

Goodkat

Reaction score
Put my order in at 2:30AM PST. Hasn't shipped yet, really hoping they don't run out of stock!

jetdoc

Reaction score
My original order with the mistaken 2nd day shipping canxed, and the 7th rep I talked to today explained my problem and re ordered it over night, free. I have the shipping info now, I actually had it in a few hours. Will be here tomorrow.