My order is in!!

jetdoc

Reaction score
Ordered mine around 12:15... I'm in Jersey. I logged into my account, clicked the line that was eligible for the upgrade... got to the phone list, click the "android" link to narrow the phone and there she was 199.99 right at the top.

I picked up the car mount (i was able to get it 25% off somehow... might be since it's tied into our firm's verizon discount)... I figure I'll get all the other stuff off the Bay (cables, etc)...

Went to check out and added the PRMCD10 discount and it took another 10% off.

It showed 2 day fedex free shipping.

I thought everyone got free shipping on their phones if they order online... maybe it's because I've been with them so long, I was with them when they were BAM (how's that for a blast from the past)... or maybe it's the discount from work...

I'm on Vax next week so I didn't want to risk sending it to work and not getting it on Friday... so I had it sent to my in-laws who live next door to where we are renting.

I can't wait for this thing... my first Droid... so long WinMo Touch Pro!

Hope everyone who wants one gets one!

Matty, the chat rep said to order it free second day and they automatically upgrade to overnight, free. Not sure how true it is.

matty76

Reaction score
I saw that on another forum too, but I didn't want to risk it... we're heading down on Friday night... so if it does actually show on Friday, I'll only miss out playing with it for a couple of hours, but it shows on Saturday or Monday it's not trapped in my office.

kevroc

Reaction score
I used code SMART30 for a $30 discount. I got to the checkout page and clicked to navigate away (was going to go into the store instead) and it popped up a little message that if I stayed on the page they would apply the code for me.

sheba611

Reaction score
Got my Droid X order in! I am in SoCal.

I got my order in just before 11pm PST. I also ordered the home dock and purple silicone case. I had to use the shipping code to get free overnight shipping. The other discount codes did not work for me. Is it because I had to pay full price for the Droid X ? I am not eligible for an upgrade this year.
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

cL^_-

Reaction score
They do, but it costs another 20 bucks; however, the phone is 20 bucks cheaper AND they are still doing bing cashback (50 bucks).

jvmxtra

Reaction score
They do, but it costs another 20 bucks; however, the phone is 20 bucks cheaper AND they are still doing bing cashback (50 bucks).

Yeah.. I was crazy enough to stay up past 3am(i am in nj) and I chose 2nd day shipping by fedex.. I assume on sat(fedex delievers on sat I think) but hopefully I get it on friday?

Hope wirefly comes through..

essasin

Reaction score
I got my Droid X order through Verizon Online at around 11pm PST. I used the 10% off android phones and purchased the car and docking set! Free overnight shipping! Can't wait!

Last edited: