spyder560

Reaction score
Ok...I finally just received my shipping confirmation email at 1:59pm
Verizon DOES!!

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
Wow!

Man, has this thread blown up since I put my post on last night! (Thank god I turned off email notifications, lol)

I still didn't get an email with my tracking number, but I called as soon as I got to work (8am) and the CSR emailed me the tracking number and told me it would be delivered by Friday at 3pm. I got basically all the possible accessories except for a silicone cover (I prefer the belt clip)... basically, I got the phone, Car Dock package, HDMI cable, screen protector, belt clip.

Looking at both the Residential and Business sites, looks like the X is now backordered until the 23rd. We got nice and lucky for those that ordered them!

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
Got my "perm" phone this morning and love it even more... I was so happy with the Car Dock I purchased, I went to a store and got the Multimedia dock for home. Also got the HDMI cable and that is the cat's pajamas too!

The store I went to said that they sold out of the DX yesterday (launch day) at 5pm. Since they are in the mall, they opened at like 10am, so I guess they did pretty well as far as maintaining stock goes.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Mine was delivered at 12:58P :d

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
Anyone know if they are in-stock in stores? My friend wants one, and I know they are delayed if you order online... I have heard that Verizon is doing their best to have some shipped every day to the stores to keep them stocked for at least part of the day.