My only compliants on the x

Reaction score
The navigation arrows are one of the few things I missed about the OG Droid when I moved up to the X, but I've gotten used to the editing style with regular use.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
Does anyone else have these issues? I think the four navigation buttons seem cheap and I feel over time that there going to break. And I think the texting and keyboard are horrible. Its hard to edit and go back on texting. Other then that I think my droid is is great and this is coming from a ex iphone owner as of two days ago.

Swype pwnz. For editing, tap close to where you want to edit, the little red dot is an editor. Long press on it, and it brings up a magnify section for cursor placement. Swyping a word is far superior to hunt & peck, no matter how u slice it.

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
Does anyone else have these issues? I think the four navigation buttons seem cheap and I feel over time that there going to break. And I think the texting and keyboard are horrible. Its hard to edit and go back on texting. Other then that I think my droid is is great and this is coming from a ex iphone owner as of two days ago.

I actually like the hardware buttons. I remember the D1 touch buttons sometimes would not work. The physical buttons seem to always work.

Wish they were a little bigger.

The new placement of the back button (by far the most used) makes no sense at all. And I think the buttons should use far less pressure. Kinda a pita for one-handed operation. The grasp I use for reaching the top of the screen gives me no leverage to push the back key. So I have to constantly adjust my grasp. Just a little annoyance, but a frequent one. If we had bootloader access, we could at least remap the damned keys.

Goalier95

Reaction score
I'm so damn tired of the effing droid x slowing down, not responding to any button input and me having to open the battery cover and pull out the battery just to restart it. I feel like throwing this bloated OS across the room and shattering it to pieces. And I thought I hated my iphone 3G.... gRRRRR!@

cpjr

Reaction score
I'm so damn tired of the effing droid x slowing down, not responding to any button input and me having to open the battery cover and pull out the battery just to restart it. I feel like throwing this bloated OS across the room and shattering it to pieces. And I thought I hated my iphone 3G.... gRRRRR!@

Ummm, either you got a dud...or its setup wanky.....cause mine runs perfect, in fact it screams.

Michlo

Reaction score
Originally Wallasey, UK now Los Angeles, CA

Ummm, either you got a dud...or its setup wanky.....cause mine runs perfect, in fact it screams.

Mine too is blazing fast. You might want to do a software reset on yours if it has slowed down so badly.