My Notes In Gear App Review

Discussion in 'Watches (Android Wear, Tizen/Samsung, etc)' started by mountainbikermark, Feb 19, 2015.

1. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,349
    I noticed something today for the first time. I made a list for the store, input the store that I had stored as a favorite location and as I was driving (phone at home btw) I got a vibration on my watch and this was what showed up
    [​IMG]
    I've never gotten that before but I also forgot to shut off the GPS yesterday after kayaking so I'm thinking it was always there I just usually don't have location on on the watch.

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4

2. mountainbikermark

Ratings:
    +4,349
    I just want to add in there was an update for this app released a few days ago that addresses bugs while making the sync between devices even faster, adds ability to label by category such as to do, buy, etc. Along with this it added the ability to import text directly into those labels. I will enjoy this new feature for quickly importing my work schedule into, from Color Note, the app. No more need to write it out twice to get the best of both apps. Now all it needs is ability to password protect notes and it'll be my do all app.
    Oh I forgot, it also added voice note ability to the S2 lineup.

Support Our Troops!!!
    Beast Mode 4
    <><

#14 mountainbikermark, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  3. mountainbikermark

Ratings:
    +4,349
    Another update this morning and I've noticed it syncs even faster than before between devices. Also when you check off a list item it animates the text area of the item for a moment. I think this was already there but the word(s) bounce up and down a couple of times when you tap the check mark area.
    Bug fixes for the S2 were stated in the what's new as well.

Support Our Troops!!!
    Beast Mode 4
    <><

4. mountainbikermark

Ratings:
    +4,349
    Another update to this app has added the ability to change the order of list items, changed the overall home screen look to a darker gray (which I prefer over the sunset yellow) on the phone part of the app and the ability to insert a drawing or photo instead of just a photo, also phone side only.
    On the watch side sync times are faster and the occasional sync failure has been addressed and, so far, seemingly eliminated.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The icon for the app has also been changed from square to round.
    [​IMG]

Support Our Troops!!!
    Beast Mode 4
    <><

#16 mountainbikermark, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  5. mountainbikermark

Ratings:
    +4,349
    A new update is out for bug fixes. The only bug I'd had with it in months was sync with Dropbox on caused it to not sync between devices but an update to the Dropbox app fixed that a few days later.

Support Our Troops!!!
    Beast Mode 4

<><

6. mountainbikermark

Ratings:
    +4,349
    Months later another update. I'm not sure when this developer will eventually stop updating this app but there was 1 released on Feb23 with bug fixes, font tweaks and a few other goodies.
    [​IMG]
    This app is making my watch relevant again beyond being a butler on a daily basis because when the 2 yard men are building packs of engineered wood products I often will pull the hardware for them and making a list on paper when the weather sucks is more cumbersome than doing so on my watch or phone. I just make the list as usual and use my watch to check items off as I pull them like in this small example
    On phone of all pulled
    [​IMG]
    On watch showing I'd pulled first one
    [​IMG]
    All lists before opening any on watch. Only 2 lists at the moment,1 honey do and 1 work
    [​IMG]
    I'm gonna mess with it some this week to start using it to make my load lists for trucks and get away from pen/paper there as well to save me time from having to go inside and get the lists from the board, just have the dispatcher radio me them instead. I'll post back some screen shots of jotting down things in a quick memo from s pen and copy/paste into My Notes.

Support Our Troops!!!
    Beast Mode 4

<><

#18 mountainbikermark, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
Search tags for this page
android note app that syncs to gear
gear s my notes in gear
my note in gear

my notes in gear

my notes in gear apk
my notes in gear app