My next android device? Ask Pete.....

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by buckfill, Jul 13, 2010.

1. buckfill

buckfill Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm fairly new to taking my Droid to the next level (rooting), but I have to say that I will go where Pete goes at this point (regarding devices). Has anyone seen the NexusOne theme running on Pete's BB? Uhhhh, i won't be flashing any new roms anytime soon. Maybe it's the font, but this is one stellar setup. I finally feel like I have everything and then more with this setup. Unbelievable. I really don't want to take away from all the awesome work by so many talented developers. So, I'll keep it short. Long story short... you get the performance, battery life, and looks with the combo. I haven't seen anything like it yet.

On another note... The "Rule the Air" folks are really missing out by not incorporating such a talented pool of developers that are on these forums. There is some crazy talent floating around that they should be embracing (by certifying their roms).

For those of us in the "real world" it's important that we support ($) these kiddos. I'm 37 yrs old with two kids. I don't have time to do what these guys are doing! ALL of them! If you find something you like, then please support them and get their butts through college. The sky is the limit for most of these guys and we should support that, otherwise they will be gone like a freight train.

Thanks again to all the developers. You guys are amazing and are appreciated. Your talents are unbeatable and most likely American Made! Hats off to the next workforce that will move us forward.

This is an awesome community and I always look forward to checking in to see what's new. Like someone else said on the forum.."I only check the site 3 times a day: Morning, Noon, and Night......

Good night, all....

2. chomorro

chomorro Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I hope he does something for the EVO, so i cant put BB on my gf phone ;)