My New BB 1.0 Remix! Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by jourdannick, May 9, 2010.

1. jourdannick

jourdannick New Member

UPDATE: Should be coming out tonight! I hope.

UPDATE: Thanks all for PMing me. I will try to work on your requests as soon as possible. Just a quick question. What apps would you like to see come with the ROM? What else would you like to come included?

I am in the process of creating a new remix of Petes Bugless Beast v1.0. I will update my remix according to Pete's new ROMs he comes out with. My ROM will be almost exactly like Petes, except it will include extra apps, new themes, and other options including: kernels and LWP. My BB Remix will be included in Nandroid form. Also, I will be taking requests for those who don't like deleting their own system apps, adding their own kernel, adding their own LWP, and adding launchers and themeing, and I will edit BB just for them. When I am done making my first remix I will post it in a new thread and keep updating that thread with the new Remixes I make. I am in no way creating my own ROM, all of the love goes to Pete.

Everyone, please let me know what you think. Also, start PMing me those requests for how you want your own Custom Bugless Beast!

Thank you Pete for all of your hard work.
    Last edited: May 9, 2010
  2. kook

kook Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

1nd! Can't wait!
  3. versusxiii

versusxiii New Member

Post some pics of the themes, and good luck!
  4. Varking

Varking New Member

PMing you shortly for a question or two.
  5. BOA

BOA New Member

I hate to say this but do we really need another ROM? Or a remix of another ROM? Wouldn't it make perfect sense to work together with the other developers to built a few solid ROM's? I'm just saying...

I know you said you're not creating your own ROM but I'm just saying maybe you should team up with Pete and help him with his ROM?

Just a thought...
  6. jstafford1

jstafford1 DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

These remixes are a good place for some new people toget started. And he may be working with Pete, on some level, to get this going. I say we should never discourage someone trying this sort of thing out. The more options people have the better. It keeps the community interested in all this work. BB is a good ROM and like what Jrummy does with Cyanogen this will give people other options to go with BB.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk