My new #1 App - Twonky DLNA Server for Android

homolka

Reaction score
MonkFSU, as I have understood Twonky is able to stream music from the Droid to my DLNA client (network AV receiver). Nothing special so far.
When I'm listening to musik via last.fm or Aupeo app on the Droid, is Twonky able to stream that content too (like Airplay does nowadays on iPhone/iPad)?

Please let me know

Daniel

MonkFSU

Reaction score
MonkFSU, as I have understood Twonky is able to stream music from the Droid to my DLNA client (network AV receiver). Nothing special so far.
When I'm listening to musik via last.fm or Aupeo app on the Droid, is Twonky able to stream that content too (like Airplay does nowadays on iPhone/iPad)?

Please let me know

Daniel
Daniel,

I have tried out both imediashare and Twonky. I personally prefer using imediashare cause of the clean interface. They both are great though and do pretty much the same things. Too be honest i am not really sure if it will do what you have asked. I would just get the apps and give it a try. I use these apps to stream music from my phone to my ps3. Works great with videos and photos as well. I love that i can stream my music/photos/videos and still browse and talk on the phone without my media being interrupted, great apps.