my name is SilentJay and i'm addicted to my droi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by SilentJay, Jan 17, 2010.

1. SilentJay

SilentJay New Member

It was between the droid and a net book , I made the right choice! I was gonna stick with my old envy but after reading through these forums I decided the ultimate in upgrades was the way to go. The only problem is that now I'm a holster guy ;p . Got this thing two days ago and don't even want to put It down to charge. The funny thing is in the two days I've had this I have made only one call. The phone is almost an unnessary feature :p . If anyone has any suggestions on must have apps for a noob I would love a reply. I love sports and video games so anything along those lines are key :)

Thanks!
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome. There are many threads that deal with apps, but let me give you a push in the right direction. Two apps I feel you have to have are Screebl and Ringdroid. Screebl will keep your screen from locking while your working with your phone and Ringdroid to create alerts with your mp3s.

Again welcome to the forum. Don't forget to check out the FAQ as well.
  3. unix.punkx

unix.punkx New Member

:welcome: to DroidForums! I honestly think the market for smartphones will overcome netbooks I think :D
  4. SilentJay

SilentJay New Member

Thank you screeble is amazing!