1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My music stops playing after two minutes...!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Norback13, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Norback13

Norback13 New Member

My previous contract expired recently and decided to get a Droid 3 instead of mainstream iPhones and HTC...mainly for camera use, but it didn't fulfilled my expectations, however, I want to get the most of it before falling into frustration...

Music: I found out that the only "official" way to get music into my Droid was to load it into the SD card which was not included so I still need to purchase one (I was attracted to the Droid because it offered 16Gb internal memory and it was a plus versus the HTC Sensation 2Gb), but I found that I could create a folder with music and drag it into the media file, it plays music pretty well but, it stops playing after 2 minutes...How it has to be configured to play endlessly? Any suggestion will be truly appreciated...
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  2. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. dancedroid
Search tags for this page

droid pro music stops playing

droid x2 music player stops
how to stop music on the droid pro
htc sensation music stops
why does droid pro stop music
why does music on my android stop
why does music stop playing on my droidx2 all the time