My Motorola Droid 2 Keeps Dropping My Calls

j4dimple

Reaction score
My Droid 2 keeps dropping my calls. I update the PRL constantly and it does no good. Anyone else having this issue? I've had my Droid 2 since October 2010 and it's been dropping calls more frequently the longer I have it. I've also had a few of my friends constantly complain about receiving my texts more than once. As far as I know, I only send it once but they always get my texts twice. How do you like them apples? My cousin says it might be a hardware problem... Please help. Any advice? Thank you dancedroid

miketoasty

Reaction score
If you are ROMed go back to stock and see if that fixes it. Worst case call Verizon this should warrant a free replacement.

OP
J

j4dimple

Reaction score
Thank you miketoasty. I will give that a try

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
J

j4dimple

Reaction score
Btw, Mr. Miketoasty. Just wanted to let you known that I did a factory reset on my phone (after backing everything up onto my sd card of course) and my phone works so much better! My phone signal is better, haven't dropped a call and no complaints from friends about resent texts. Hopefully, it stays this way. It has only been 2 days. But thanks for the advice and 411. It worked! Yaye! =)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App