My Monday Morning Issue of No Droid

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by italbomber, Mar 14, 2011.

1. italbomber

italbomber New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Guys! I woke up this morning to find my phone stuck at the Liberty Logo with a slight flashing every few seconds. When I try to boot to recovery I get the 2e recovery. I am not sure what the easiest fix is. Since I don't really need my phone today (BULL WHO DOESN'T NEED AN AMAZING PHONE WITH AN AMAZING ROM) .... Just need a little direction guys. Any help would be great! Thanks!

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Log into recovery, do a wipe of cache and data, and you should be fine. Please remember that we don't allow any non family friendly language in the forum. I have a link in my signature for the Forum Guideline.

3. italbomber

italbomber New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you for the quick response. I apologize and meant no disrespect. I tried clearing the cache and it did not help. any other ideas?

4. nybadboy11

nybadboy11 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    r u for real ? he didnt say anything wrong lol

5. 13th angel

13th angel Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Editing post ftw?

Prolly end up having to sbf unless you can get into cwm. Try doing a battery pull when it loops then restart. Sometimes it will get you into cwm and you can restore a backup.

Sent from my Fissioned D2G

6. italbomber

italbomber New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yea i tried the battery pull multiple times and nothing. So strange. Been doing this for a while and had never had this happen.

7. 13th angel

13th angel Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Then its sbf time I think....

Sent from my Fissioned D2G

8. italbomber

italbomber New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I just got into clockwork mod (dumb luck) I kept doing the battery pull and finally it went in. I am going to try and restore a backup and i will let you know how I make out. Thanks for this idea.

9. italbomber

italbomber New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Update, CMW worked to get a back up installed. Too bad my latest backup was from January when I installed Darkslide. I guess I have to reinstall Liberty today LOL. Thanks for the help guys. Any ideas what would have caused this Blip?

10. pkbest

pkbest Member

Ratings:
    +0

Were you overclocked? did you install the batttweak? did you also install the update for people with reboot / freeze issues?

Did you NOT install the patch for reboot / freeze issues, because maybe you should have. I intalled both batttweak and the reboot/freeze fix, however, i dont necessarily recommend it all at once like that. That caused a similar issue to you earlier this month and i had to recover to a previous version of liberty (1.0).

11. Chillout

Chillout Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had that same issue a couple weeks back when I was trying to flash a new theme, I ended up in some crazy boot loop of doom similar to what you were in. I tried the battery pull a few times and couldn't get back to the recovery screen I needed. Finally after about the 6th time of doing it dumb luck smiled on me and I was able to get back in and wipe/format and then install from scratch and all was good. I had no backup at the time since I had just gotten the phone a few days ago.

Needless to say I have several backups now. :D

12. italbomber

italbomber New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I honestly haven't made any changes to the phone in over a month. Everything with Liberty was working more then adequate. I was overclocked to 1250 LV but that was from jumpstreet. That's why I found this so strange. I have no batttweak installed or any updates in regards to the reboot issue. I still haven't reinstalled liberty yet. I will at some point today at work. I am going to do as I did before with 3x wipe cache and 3x factory reset. I will reinstall and see what happens.