My M gave me a scare today

Dave517

Reaction score
I was fiddling around with Verizon's VZ Navigator app when all of the sudden the phone just froze. Would not respond to any input. Not much I could do at this point but power it off. Went to turn it back on and it wouldn't start! I was like, crap!! I killed it!! :mad: I took a deep breath and found out how to reboot it (hold power button and volume down key at the same time for at least 10 seconds). Did that. Then pressed the power button again and it fired up. Woohoo!! :hail: I was really freaking out for a moment there thinking I just bricked my phone.

OP
D

Dave517

Reaction score
Funny thing is, I also have a landline phone that I literally never use yet I pay for it each month. I was planning to cancel it real soon as it's a waste of money. But with this "scare" of my RAZR M dying I would be phoneless if it truly died. Conundrum.

How many of you fellow cell users have gone cell only? Curious.

newbroot83

Reaction score
Funny thing is, I also have a landline phone that I literally never use yet I pay for it each month. I was planning to cancel it real soon as it's a waste of money. But with this "scare" of my RAZR M dying I would be phoneless if it truly died. Conundrum.

I was cell only for about 6 or 7 years. Just recently got a landline because it was bundled with my internet. Still never ever use it. I dont think one call has ever been made on it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

TJBrookz

Reaction score

I'm currently cell only, and will probably stay that way :)

Hopefully your RAZR M gives you no more trouble :)

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Cell only as well... Won't be going back anytime soon.

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Tapatalk 4

netizenmt

Reaction score
Have been cell only for more than 20 years now.

Sent from my Droid Razr M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

OP
D

Dave517

Reaction score
Have been cell only for more than 20 years now.

Sent from my Droid Razr M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Wow, more than 20 years? I'd LOVE to see a picture of your cell phone circa 1993.