My Lord it's huge!

NytroGirl

Reaction score
I'm not completely sure what I expected, but it surely wasn't this. I went into my local VW store to see if they had one I could see. All they had was a dummy.

It's as long as my hand from wrist to fingertips. I think it may be a bit to big, err, too long for me. My gracious that sounds bad, but can't think of another way to put it. :p

Here's a pic of the X dummy beside an Inc.

35110_1324835446957_1413023798_30746287_1460430_n.jpg

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Just a little more real estate and you could put a house there. :)

just4747

Reaction score
Jesus it's really NOT too big..what are you people? China dolls? lol

Seriously though....it's.....not.

EDIT: Just realized you are a female, so maybe your hands aren't quite as large as a typical man's. I guess that makes a little bit of a difference.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You carry a purse however, right?

At least your not trying to fit it in a pocket

btw, enjoyable post. LOL

OP
N

NytroGirl

Reaction score
LOL! Glad you're enjoying the post. :p Yeah, with me being a chick an all, it is pretty darn big for me. It's as big as the Sprint Evo phone.

It maximizes the full face of the front which I totally dig and the camera hump on the back is flippin' awesome. It makes it really stable to hold. It has a good weight to it.

I do carry a purse and it has those small inside pockets for a phone and such. I keep my iTouch in the larger one and this one wouldn't fit in the other pocket like my LG crapShine does. Also though, sometimes I like to put my phone in my pocket if I'm just running to the store real quick along with a card/cash.

I'm torn between this and the Incredible right now, so I'll have to play with them both to see what I like best.

dwd3885

Reaction score
LOL! Glad you're enjoying the post. :p Yeah, with me being a chick an all, it is pretty darn big for me. It's as big as the Sprint Evo phone.

It maximizes the full face of the front which I totally dig and the camera hump on the back is flippin' awesome. It makes it really stable to hold. It has a good weight to it.

I do carry a purse and it has those small inside pockets for a phone and such. I keep my iTouch in the larger one and this one wouldn't fit in the other pocket like my LG crapShine does. Also though, sometimes I like to put my phone in my pocket if I'm just running to the store real quick along with a card/cash.

I'm torn between this and the Incredible right now, so I'll have to play with them both to see what I like best.

my sister is about 5'7" so she's tall, but she has the EVO and loves it. size isn't a problem for her.

OP
N

NytroGirl

Reaction score
my sister is about 5'7" so she's tall, but she has the EVO and loves it. size isn't a problem for her.

Oh yeah? That's interesting to hear. I'm 5'9". Maybe it was just a shock coming from such a small phone that I have now. Glad to hear that size isn't a problem for her. ;) Maybe I can learn to love the bigger size. :p

My contract isn't up with ATT until 7/18, so I'll go into the store then and play with all of them and try them all out.

Oh and I can't wait to hear from you guys after you get yours tomorrow and have time to tinker with it to see what you all think.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Way too big!!!!!!! I'll stick with my Incredible!!! Whats next a laptop phone? lol

Reaction score
I have ordered myself a Droid X. I ordered my wife a Droid Incredible. She looked at my Droid X Demo phone and said although it is big in real estate, it is really light and she liked it.

Knowing she already complains that she can't fit her HTC Eris in her pockets some of the time, I felt like the Incredible was a better "fit" for her.

The X is seriously thin and light and it doesn't feel as big as it actually is.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its big but not bulky so it is not heavy. But it will still require some deep pockets. But ehen I sized it up with the droid, though the x screen is bigger, the phone may be a few inches larger. Do if the droid fits then the x should fit.

ndhill1976

Reaction score
Michael Scott would be going bonkers right now if he were reading this thread.

Reaction score
Michael Scott would be going bonkers right now if he were reading this thread.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing when I first read the title. Reminds me of the time when Jan tells him he can't say that phrase anymore and Jim tells him how hard it will be, etc.