My little collection of devices

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
My little collection of devices. This does not included the Motorola V90, Droid Eris, Droid, Bionic, Galaxy Nexus, SIII, Razr Maxx, Viewsonic 10.1, Xoom, Transformer TF101, Acer A500, Galaxy Tab 8.9, and Nexus 7 2012 that were all sold.

19076-albums200-picture68023.jpg

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
ROFLOL!! Looks like my "box" of phones too! :icon_eek:

We should keep this thread going... OK everybody, let's air our dirty phones (read "laundry")!

Hey, I see that "Bell Atlantic" logo and name. Brings me back to when I was selling (and installing) "car phones".

This should be fun. Now I wish I had kept my Motorola 8000X, the Car Installed Motorola phones and the "Bag phones". Geez, there were some really neat phones in that history for me.

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
ROFLOL!! Looks like my "box" of phones too! :icon_eek:

We should keep this thread going... OK everybody, let's air our dirty phones (read "laundry")!

Hey, I see that "Bell Atlantic" logo and name. Brings me back to when I was selling (and installing) "car phones".

This should be fun. Now I wish I had kept my Motorola 8000X, the Car Installed Motorola phones and the "Bag phones". Geez, there were some really neat phones in that history for me.

I had a bag phone but can't find it.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My little collection of devices. This does not included the Motorola V90, Droid Eris, Droid, Bionic, Galaxy Nexus, SIII, Razr Maxx, Viewsonic 10.1, Xoom, Transformer TF101, Acer A500, Galaxy Tab 8.9, and Nexus 7 2012 that were all sold.

19076-albums200-picture68023.jpg

You ought to take that first nokia phone into vzw one day and be like "hey I want to activate this phone".

:biggrin:

"Sir it say Bell Atlantic".

"wasnt vzw the spin off of one of the Bells back in the day activate my phone!!!:icon_evil:"

"Let me get the manager".

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey, doesn't Verizon have a trade-in program right now? The rules are that the phone has to be "operational", and they give you a $100 gift card. Take one of those old Analogue phones in. There is nothing in the rules that the phone has to be "Digital" and therefore able to be activated on the digital Verizon network!!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Man did I love the Droid X when I got it! I might pick up another for old times!!

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Man did I love the Droid X when I got it! I might pick up another for old times!!

Was one of my favorites. I still use it when I go to NASCAR races because of the built in FM tuner. It is the only one I have held on to for sentimental value. Still looks brand new too.

Tap'd from my N7 v2

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Is that a v60i in the upper right?? Ah man...that was like, the 3rd cell phone I ever had...was probably the best non-smartphone I owned! I hated when that thing got traded in (was on dad's plan at the time...meh). Ended up with some chintzy LG flip phone.

No StarTACs? ;)

S

SFGate

Now I don't feel so bad! Want to go with you when you take that first Nokia to Verizon to get it activated. We should have someone with a hidden camera to catch their reaction! :blink:

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Wow those phones bring back good memories....

sent from my hot Note 3