1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My Last Facebook Post Appears Under My Incoming Call Picture When I Phone Someone

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Phillipsave, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Phillipsave

Phillipsave New Member

After the last Facebook update, my last Facebook post to my News Feed is now always appearing under my picture in small text when my friends receive incoming phone calls from my Droid X. I think I may have deleted the post in Facebook and can't even find it anymore there , although it keeps reappearing in phone calls. How do I erase it from appearing in their incoming phone call screens.
  2. X_TAC23

X_TAC23 Super Moderator

That is because your account is linked to your phone. Go into settings>accounts and you will see your facebook account. If you dont want to see it you have the option to remove the account.
  3. Phillipsave

Phillipsave New Member

Strangely, Facebook is not listed as one of my accounts, so I can't delete it there. I just have my emails, and Backup Asst which I never use. My phone uses the Facebook App, but not the widget.
  4. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

I remember there was some app that does this. Might be something on their phone though, not yours. Does it happen to everyone you call or just a few people?
  5. Phillipsave

Phillipsave New Member

I don't really know, the only one I can check it easily with is my wife, but will try seeing with others.
  6. Riamus

Riamus New Member

I don't have my Droid yet, but I've been reading a lot about various apps in preparation for it. Are you checking on YOUR phone, or your WIFE's phone? I believe that this is a setting on your wife's phone with her facebook app. It can be set up to show the latest posts from callers. I really don't think your phone is sending facebook posts to people you call.
Search tags for this page
contact calling facebook post underneath
does fb have something that shows my invoming calls
facebook picture shows up when friends call, android
facebook post showing phone call
facebook status during call android

facebook status incoming call

facebook status showing on droid phone call
how to make my picture appear when i call someone
my lastfacebook call
photo appears when i call someone
see facebook statuses when call