1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My Keyboard hates me!!

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by GatosGal, Aug 20, 2011.

1. GatosGal

GatosGal New Member

Okay, what to do. I tried to sign up on my credit union's mobile site. Did the user name, did the password. BUT: then the bank asks those damn security questions! Where did you graduate from high school? Can I type Los Gatos? Nooooo....the keyboard takes over and puts up gibberish. I try to delete it and more gibberish pops up. What was your high school mascot? Can I type wildcat? Nope...wildwildwild. that's it.

Now, of course, after making such a mess of this sign up, the bank's locked me out. What's the matter with this keyboard? Anything better out there?
  2. CTownDroid

CTownDroid Member

Haven't used the stock keyboard in a while, but there should be a setting to turn off the predictive text. I tried using the stock keyboard, but had the same issue you are and changed to "gingerbread keyboard" from the market. Best keyboard IMO!
  3. spdivr1122

spdivr1122 New Member

Change to a different keyboard. The default samsung one that comes with the phone sucks

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
best droid charge keyboard
droid x2 how to minimze the keyboard
droid x2 minizing the keyboard
how to get your keyboard to minimize on my android

how to minimize keyboard droid x2