my introduction thread

worktech

Reaction score
Hello all. I just got my new Droid and I've gotta say, I love everything about it. My previous phone was an old LG VX8600 ( "chocolate flip" )

I feel like I can't even put my Droid down, like there is always something to be doing on it, haha, I hope that feelings wears off soon so I don't look like too much of a phone nerd.

Anyways, I look forward to learning some stuff about this phone here.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! What a change from the VX. I had that phone switched to an iPhone and switched to a Droid! Very happy and satisfied with my Droid!

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all. I just got my new Droid and I've gotta say, I love everything about it. My previous phone was an old LG VX8600 ( "chocolate flip" )

I feel like I can't even put my Droid down, like there is always something to be doing on it, haha, I hope that feelings wears off soon so I don't look like too much of a phone nerd.

Anyways, I look forward to learning some stuff about this phone here.

Welcome to the forum, worktech! Look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all!

And by the way, the obsession never goes away - it just gets worse. You'll be tweaking that Droid every day. Enjoy!

:welcome: