My Intro

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by djstinso, Oct 4, 2010.

1. djstinso

djstinso New Member

Hey everyone,
    I am from Michigan, and am a criminal justice major with a computer forensics minor at Saginaw Valley State University. I am about a year or so away from graduation in which point I plan to find a job in the police field. I have had my droid for like 6 months now and am reaching the point where the little things that i didn't care for are becoming that pestering sliver. So I joined this for a knowledge base for myself. This way if I choose to root or flash a rom or whatever I can talk, and search my way through here until my heart is content. Not sure if I will be a big help in the resourses area, but I promise I will definately make good use of the knowledge I gain from all of you. So thanks in advance.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad you joined us. Check out the hacking section and the rest to the sections in the Forum for the Droid.

Mike
  3. djstinso

djstinso New Member

thanks, hopefully I can gain some knowledge, just put first thread in hacking forum for help lol
  4. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forum. I am certain that you will find the answers to most if not all your questions here on the forum.