My incredible deleted all of my texts...

TheLittleDeviant

Reaction score
I was hoping to get some help from the community. Today after recieving a new text message, my droid incredible decided it wanted to erase all of my texts. Does any one know if there is a way to retrieve them from somewhere? My SD card is blank, and backup assistant doesn't help either.

Please help!

evopb

Reaction score
Mine did that the other day. Locked and everything. Wasn't really much of a loss on my part anyway so I didn't complain much.

OP
T

TheLittleDeviant

Reaction score
Yea, its a big loss over here, I had saved some threatening texts that I might need in court... and now I don't have any evidence...

Anyone have any suggestions?

scoder

Reaction score
They are gone unless you used a backup application (Titanium, which requires root, or MyBackup, or SMS Backup) to save them.

melbourne01

Reaction score
Dont think so

I dont think that there is retrieving text when it comes to cellphone. Well even if it does have a memory stick which can retrieve the erased data on your cellphone. dancedroid

bmilla35

Reaction score
Rather unfortunate...same happened to me..locked messages and all

evopb

Reaction score
Yea, its a big loss over here, I had saved some threatening texts that I might need in court... and now I don't have any evidence...

Anyone have any suggestions?

If you have a court order you can get any text messages you want. Females and high school... drama drama drama (family experience)

rmani

Reaction score
Mine did this today. Also deleted all of my works emails but when I rebooted the phone the work emails came back. What gives? I dont want this thing to randomly delete my texts!

bigthinker

Reaction score
This has happened to me on my Moto Droid. I just chalked it up as lost data....I did go in and reset my text settings though....