My in call volume is too low, even turned all the way up. Help

shelby69

Reaction score
My in-call volume is too low. I have it turned all the way. It is hard to the person on the other end. It was louder when I first got the phone. Any ideas?
I turned off the 'privacy' thing and changed the compression. No luck.

If it needs to be replaced how do I go about that?

Thanks for your help

actrack03

Reaction score
Not sure if this will help but mine does that too when it starts ringing from the media station and then I pull it off the media station to answer. If I wait a second after taking it off the media center, it is usually ok.

taz1458

Reaction score
Mine does the exact same thing. This is the 2nd Droid ive had.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine is way too loud. I almost always turn it down, don't know why it doesn't stay at the same volume. But it is crystal clear and much better then my old Blackberry Storm was.

joeyspindler

Reaction score
mine does that everytime i load a new rom... not sure why but, i solved it by calling my phone from a landline and for some reason it reset and works fine. it is strange.

OP
S

shelby69

Reaction score
I ended up taking it back to Verizon. They replaced it with a different phone. All is well now.

dolphintabby

Reaction score
When I click on the link I don't get anything? I don't see anything under settings to control in call volume. I can't hardly hear the person calling me & I tried pressing the up volume key all the way up during the call.