my ICS issues

OP
I

idiggplants

Reaction score
i have tasker, and have it setup this way.

left side says power any.. right side says stay on with ac or usb power.

still. stays on, but it dims. ive tried so many "actions" for this and i havent had one get me to where i need to be.

Reaction score
Ok, so this is the setup I got going with Tasker. So basically the main thing that you need to set is the timeout setting, on the DROID RAZR MAXX, you can only set the screen to 10 minutes max on screen timeout. Here you can set it to basically 24 hours. So the dim feature happens a few seconds before the screen times out, so in theory the screen should stay fully lit for almost 24 hours(I have yet to test this since I do not leave my phone's screen on for more than 24 hours, lol) . Ignore the flash Happy Android That is just a message that flashes when I plug in to charge. This works for me. When I plug in my phone to charge, the screen never dims now. I guess it probably would if I left it on for a whole day. But that never happens. Let me know if you have any questions. I do have some other settings managed by smart actions. Like putting the screen to full brightness when I am in my car. Tasker is basically like smart actions, but Tasker can just be a little bit more confusing(it took me a while to figure it out). Now when I unplug my phone the screen turns off completely in 30 seconds and locks. It has worked perfectly so far.

Happy Androiding!

ForumRunner_20120815_215308.png

ForumRunner_20120815_215314.png

ForumRunner_20120815_215319.png

ForumRunner_20120815_215325.png

ForumRunner_20120815_215330.png

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I do not know if it matters but in display timeout on the bottom I set if Battery equals battery. I was changing stuff around and this might need to be set as well. Also remember to turn the profile on after setting it up.

OP
I

idiggplants

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I do not know if it matters but in display timeout on the bottom I set if Battery equals battery. I was changing stuff around and this might need to be set as well. Also remember to turn the profile on after setting it up.

that made all the difference in the world! thanks!

now if i could figure out the other issues!