My hands are tired, also, charging problems

Reaction score
Anyone else bothered by how heavy this thing is? I love many things about this phone, but the weight and battery life on 4g are big detractors for me.

Also, has anyone else had problems charging this phone with anything other than the stock charger?? My old charger seems to barely be able to charge the phone...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
planet fitness

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

mikeinctown

Reaction score
My og was heavier. Its a freaking cell phone. How heavy could it be.

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually like a heavy phone while others are the complete opposite - they make lighter phones, one of the things to consider when making an initial purchase :)

robert70

Reaction score
Lmao@ dead possum

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

L

leroybrute

In my old age I thought I was getting weak. Thank you for making me feel strong again! 4g battery life is on par with all the other 4g phones I have.

Sounds like somebody went down the wrong phone isle. If you go back I bet they will let you trade out for a flip phone!

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
Yup, as someone else said it's lighter than the D1, and not noticeable heavier than the Bionic. *shrug* Someone needs to either workout more, or step away from the phone awhile lol. I carry my phone in my pocket, and use it for hours at a time occasionally, no complaints about weight.

This is completely a case of personal preference and what you are use to though. If you've always had a lightweight phone (I came from a juke to the D1 - bionic - rezound) it can be a nightmare at first to get use to, I know I was initially shocked at the weight of the D1 *shrug*

cp24eva

Reaction score
+1 on planet fitness. If you can hold a 6 ounce for for a while then you might have some issues there. Are you a female? Are you a 100 lbs female? Valid questions. If so....there is always the HTC Rhyme. It has a nice pretty charm on it!

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else bothered by how heavy this thing is? I love many things about this phone, but the weight and battery life on 4g are big detractors for me.

Also, has anyone else had problems charging this phone with anything other than the stock charger?? My old charger seems to barely be able to charge the phone...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Yes, the battery life is horrible on 4G...just like every other device on 4G. The Extended battery helps(but makes it heavier). And while the phone will "charge" with any micro-USB charger, it only actually charges properly with the stock charger. Make sense? Hope so..

cp24eva

Reaction score
When you say charges properly what do you mean? i get some quick charging from this blackberry charger here at work.