"My Gallery" on ICS

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
*Facepalm* Ok now I feel stoopid LOL :icon_rolleyes:

I tried creating a .nomedia file in the wallpapers folder, but then my wallpaper app stopped changing the wallpapers because it couldn't find them LOL :blink:

On a side note, it really irks me that My Gallery ignores a .nomedia file, and shows everything in every folder regardless. Yes, I use an after-market photo viewer, but still.

wernst

Reaction score
Been using QuikPic for years, and it rocks on the Razr too, but the only problem I have with it is...

Using the new ICS camera that comes from Motorola (which I like), clicking the thumbnail to see the photo you just took is hardcoded to use My Gallery; I see no way to make it use QuickPic instead.

A minor problem totally out of the QuickPic's developer's hands, but still an annoyance.

-Warr

OP
MattyP

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Been using QuikPic for years, and it rocks on the Razr too, but the only problem I have with it is...

Using the new ICS camera that comes from Motorola (which I like), clicking the thumbnail to see the photo you just took is hardcoded to use My Gallery; I see no way to make it use QuickPic instead.

A minor problem totally out of the QuickPic's developer's hands, but still an annoyance.

-Warr

I just realized that ... took a pic and when I tapped the thumbnail it said "Media Gallery not installed" because I have "My Gallery" frozen in Titanium Backup. Yeah, it's a minor annoyance, but I will think about that next time I tether my laptop with my Razr Maxx for free, and it will bring a little smile to my face. :icon_ devil: