my g3 issues

raysxb

Reaction score
I got my g3 on Sprint a week before it launched. It supports up to a 128gb micro sd card. I have tried 2 different 128gb cards and both load or start to load, the phone locks up and then says the sd card is blank and needs to be erased. It will no longer mount the card until it's erased. I put the card in the computer and check it and the computer tells me it needs to be formated.... I thought it was an issue with a 128gb card. So I bought a 64mb card. Same issue.. Any ideas what the hell is going on?

2nd issue, with my old galaxy phone, I had my notifications silenced, email, news, weather. Etc. I only had the phone play a notification time for incoming text messages. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to separate the text sound from all other notifications. If I silence notifications, I get nothing at all when for texts. It's making me crazy because my news app updates all hours of the day and night.... Help please

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
For the text messaging. To separate it from the others you have to go into the text message settings. Open your text message app and click on the drop down menu which is located in the right hand corner. In there you can change the sound. Hope this helps.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
For the SD card, yes, you must format it first before it'll work. Good luck!