My G2 is better than a Nexus 5!!

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I'm worried to death that the update will ruin a perfect device though, so I'm in no hurry. Android updates are notoriously buggy.

Astrix

Reaction score
I'm worried to death that the update will ruin a perfect device though, so I'm in no hurry. Android updates are notoriously buggy.

+1 agree with this :thumbup:

TapaTalking from Republic™Of Android

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Could you post the link? And after sooo many let downs with carriers and manufacturers regarding updates I never get my hopes up or believe CEOs, CFOs or UFOs!

We'll see CM11 way sooner and it'll be gracing this phones screen as soon as it drops. KitKat is pretty amazing on my Nexus 7 2013 and the wife's Nexus 4, its kept my craving for the latest version of Android satiated.

The information initially was leaked by a KitKat rollout schedule by French carrier SFR, however they just released a revised schedule yesterday and KitKat has gone missing... I do find it all a bit odd and it has me wondering if they removed KitKat from the list because it was leaked out and they wanted to avoid customers thinking that it was set I'm stone, know what I dkam? I have a bad chest cold today and it's hard to focus.

Here's one link, but if you just Google "KitKat LG G2" you won't find any shortage of info or news articles about it.

KitKat Slips Away From the G2?

Either way, we'll have KitKat soon (there are already early builds floating around). The 4.2.2 ROMs are solid and battery is phenomenal. I was running CM nightlies but went back to 4.2.2, and will probably stay there until updates binaries for the LG are released.