My first ROM...

Marsbarsx

Reaction score
Nemo, are you saying the Liberty 3 Rom should/could possibly work in Rom manager?

lowvolt

Reaction score
falls?
and gapps = google applications...

post script: the site from google for their apps goo-inside.me
haha.. that sounds so wrong

Meant to say the gapps link doesn't want to work.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Marsbarsx

Reaction score
volume keys work and I have been normal recovery using home and both volume keys. So are you saying cyanogenmod rom might work rom manager. Even if not first try after sbf'ing? And is that the newest or is there a preferred version?

lowvolt

Reaction score
How is the functionality of cm 9?

Marsbarsx

Reaction score
Meaning can use normal recovery, but cannot select in boot.

lowvolt

Reaction score
It just basically says the page is not there.

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
volume keys work and I have been normal recovery using home and both volume keys. So are you saying cyanogenmod rom might work rom manager. Even if not first try after sbf'ing? And is that the newest or is there a preferred version?

which rom you choose is up to you... liberty is a great rom... i wasn't saying try the new cm9... i got a little confused... if you wanna try liberty... it's great... and should work the same as cm9 as far as using rom manger to install it...
and 605 is the latest out...

How is the functionality of cm 9?

so far... looks like it's got some... but it's an early build... and pretty soon will get allot better allot faster... as 13th should be getting an x to dev on shortly...

Marsbarsx

Reaction score
So have already dloaded Liberty3 v2.0. Just use Rom Manager and flash the zip from the sd card? Read that it is very scetchy...

lowvolt

Reaction score
In your opinion should I wait on it until its more functional? I need my phone for bussiness daily

Marsbarsx

Reaction score
ok thanks Nemo. I will make sure I have everything backed up and possibly try it tommorrow.

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So have already dloaded Liberty3 v2.0. Just use Rom Manager and flash the zip from the sd card? Read that it is very scetchy...

you verified the md5 of the rom correct?
ya... just use rom manger... tell it wipe data and wipe cache... and install the the rom

In your opinion should I wait on it until its more functional? I need my phone for bussiness daily

the only thing i'm unsure of is the corperate email.. as i have no account like that.. but for a daily driver for more of a business oriented phone.. i'd say.. hold off for now... unless you use boot manager to switch between them

lowvolt

Reaction score
Okay nemo. I will keep tabs and flash when its more put together. Thanks.