My first port.....Miui 2.7.27 ported ontop Eclipse 1.2.5

Carboi81

Reaction score
This is my first port, and I have nit had a lot of testing on it just yet. Matter of fact, I just got it running, and thought maybe some of the professionals could help me work out any of the major bugs that I have missed.
I am an auto technician by trade, so I am sure that my programming skills are not nearly up to the par of many on here.
I have been dying for a MIUI port for our device, and instead of waiting, I thought I would take on the test...maybe spark a fire under someone more skilled to show me how it is done.

I would like to thank MIUIandroid.com and so many people over there as well as
myfishbear for the most stable and complete ROM that I found (because I did try CM9 and AOKP to no avail)

MiuiBeta2.7.27
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0EVn95v06aSTkloQm9WYzF0R0E

bizichild

Reaction score
awesome! cant wait to try it

Im going to buy a droid4 just so that I can use your miui port! Bad ass!

GigaJake

Reaction score
Hot boots every 15 seconds.

Second that. Rom looks really promising though, I've been dying for some MIUI on my Droid 4. Keep up the amazing work, it's appreciated.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

crockettc1

Reaction score
When I flashed this I got some really scary looking Chinese (I think) screen with a big red symbol with a ton of writing. It stayed there for maybe ~10 minutes, and I reverted back to Eclipse as I thought something was wrong. Never actually got the ROM to boot up. Is this just the start up screen or did something go wrong?

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
please get this fully functioning... ive been waiting for miui ever since i got rid of my d2

tips14

Reaction score
this looks very promising. It reboots itself every minute or so. but when its working it is ridiculously smooth. i think wifi was working and I was getting reception and 3g. didnt get a chance to test out 4g though. keep up the great work man, I have faith in this one. I'd say try and get into contact with some other d4 devs and see if they can help work out the bugs cause I would absolutely love to run this as my daily driver. the only thing I might even consider running over miui is JB but thats in its alpha stages right now

GigaJake

Reaction score
Trying to get the ball rolling here. I've got a working MIUI that doesn't hotboot every fifteen seconds. only problem is "com.android.phone" keeps force closing and I believe it's preventing me from getting service. Any suggestions?

GigaJake

Reaction score
Didn't work... I'm using MIUI 2.8.31 because that's the only one I can find. I wonder if I trying 2.2.27 would fix things, but I can't find a download for it...

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This is what i like to see around here helping each other

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2