1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My first Droid.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by wighti1, Aug 21, 2011.

1. wighti1

wighti1 New Member

HI everyone. Just got my Charge. It's my first smart phone. I LOVE IT!
    My only gripe is that I want the Charge Droid eye animation that pops up on start up as my wallpaper. I can't find it anywhere!
    That's my main reason for joining this forum. I just want to see if someone knows where I can get that live wallpaper.\PM me if you know. I'm going to make a thread asking about it, too.
    Hopefully I won't have any problems with the phone and in turn I won't pester people here. lol
  2. JohnnyS101

JohnnyS101 New Member

I want the droid 3 start up as my wallpaper, just don't think its possible though

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum. just be sure to not duplicate ur questions in more than one thread.