My Files! Help?

iloveworkingout

Reaction score
Hey guys just rooted and put Evil Fascination on my phone. It's all good but I just noticed one thing wrong. If I get an attachment in an email, I used to be able to open them simply. Now once I download an attachment and go to my files, I get an error "This file cannot be viewed from here." I tried moving around the attachment all over my files, but no matter where, it doesnt work! Any help?

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Download super manager on the market its free. It he multi open functions. What kind if file is it?

COMROM 1.3
OTB-Reloaded @1.4ghz
erobos/comb theme mash

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Download google docs. I was thinking it was a jpg or pdf. Google docs is an app from them, it can open and write in adaptablr formats from word excel and so forth.

COMROM 1.3
OTB-Reloaded @1.4ghz
erobos/comb theme mash

OP
I

iloveworkingout

Reaction score
Ok so I dwnldd google docs and I dont know what to do. If I have the file in my files or in my email, how do I get it to google docs. Or is there a button where I right click on the file and click open with google docs?

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Which program did you try to open it with before? Try going to Settings>Applications>All>(whatever program you were using before>Clear defaults if that's an option. Then when you click on that file again you should be prompted to pick a program to open it with.