My favorite launcher on my LG G2.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Apex has overlapping widgets. And I meant that it sucked resizing. It took me three tries to get it small enough :mad: and with gimp it sucks because it saves as an .xcf or something then I have to export for .png.

Edit: And what do you use overlapping widgets for? I haven't done that since ADW and the "Hubs" layouts.

gotcha ...I use the phone screen shot. .and screen maker app for pics only ...it depends on the widgets sometimes I will put a clock over different weather ...or as in this pic I have two short cuts over the weather ..
ha9equve.jpg

N3 tapa

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sorry for hijacking thread but I wanted to try this. It cost me $2.31!!

Screenshot_2013-10-30-13-07-56_rnzg220131030_130942.png

Oh my! I've always wanted to do that! Thanks bk!

Edit: And while yours has more storage, mine is 2 x more hawt! Look at those bezels :hail:

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Apex has overlapping widgets. And I meant that it sucked resizing. It took me three tries to get it small enough :mad: and with gimp it sucks because it saves as an .xcf or something then I have to export for .png.

Edit: And what do you use overlapping widgets for? I haven't done that since ADW and the "Hubs" layouts.

I actually wondered that too. I have never had the need to use overlapping widgets. Of course I really don't use widgets that much anyway.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually wondered that too. I have never had the need to use overlapping widgets. Of course I really don't use widgets that much anyway.

The red line represents an invisible screen off widget that overlaps the purple line which is my dialer widget made with Desktop Visualizer. The widgets themselves don't overlap but their screen grid area does.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Beast Mode (Notetoo)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383166645296.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383166645296.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 501

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

View attachment 67459

Edit: And while yours has more storage, mine is 2 x more hawt! Look at those bezels :hail:

HAHA !! Awesomeness !!! Now you cooking with gas !! SWEET !!

ryancantkd

Reaction score
Need help with lg g2

How did you change the appearance of you onscreen buttons on lg g2?.. So happy of you could answer my question. Thanks

ryancantkd

Reaction score

View attachment 67459

How did you change your onscreen buttons on you lg g2,? Pls teah me... Pls... Your onscreen buttons are beatiful.

Astrix

Reaction score
How did you change your onscreen buttons on you lg g2,? Pls teah me... Pls... Your onscreen buttons are beatiful.

Welcome to the forum :)
Home screen button as in 'Navigation Bar' the lower 3 buttons?

You need to be rooted and some modification.

TapaTalking from Republic™Of Android

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Why thank you but all I did was install the Xposed installer with Xblast tools module. Within the Xblast module you can change the soft keys in the Navigation bar to several different icons. And much more of course.

Yes it requires root.

Edit: I am running AOKP. If you are stock LG ROM AND you are using stock LG launcher you need to modify your Nav bar theme. You can remove the Pink theme, unzip it and change the Nav bar background and Icons, then re-zip it. Then change .zip to .apk and you have an Android app again! Then install it on LG reboot and your "Pink" is whatever you changed it to. - That is for odexed, if deodexed you can add any to /system/app.

If you need more info let me know. Do some Googling though and lets see how good your questions are!!