My experience as a whole

Serial Fordicator

Reaction score
Well, I am new here and recently got a new Thunderbolt. I travel for work all over the country and have had AT&T's 3gs iphone. I started out with SW bell in 1998 then went to Cingular and then AT&T. I have had an Iphone for the past 3 years and never thought I would ever have another phone, but i'm really liking my HTC with android os, even moreso than apple. One thing that I now notice is how big an enterprise apple has going on with Itunes.

I have been wanting to get rid of at&t for a while with the dropped calls, and horrible 3g coverage they never extended. I had an AT&T air card and when it would get 3g, it would switch to E (which is slower than dialup). I threw it and have had a Verizon aircard for a year and loved it. I said for the past year as soon as Verizon got the iphone I would go over to them. Oh man....

All I kept hearing is to wait for the bionic, but after playing with the atrix at the store, I didn't really care for motoblur, and after they delayed it, I went ahead and locked into a unlimited plan while I could with the Thunderbolt. I was scared due to the complaints with the battery life, but the first day I had my phone I let it go completely dead and charged at night. This battery isn't as bad as people talk for me, and is better than battery life on the 3gs.:icon_ banana: I LOVE VERIZON!!! I am really enjoying this thunderbolt also!

P.S. I bought the camel battery, but I think I'll keep it tucked away for camping trips or something, The stock battery with green power and LTE on/off is GREAT!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying your tb that is going to be my next device i think and welcome to the forums!

tsitalon1

Reaction score
Well, I am new here and recently got a new Thunderbolt. I travel for work all over the country and have had AT&T's 3gs iphone. I started out with SW bell in 1998 then went to Cingular and then AT&T. I have had an Iphone for the past 3 years and never thought I would ever have another phone, but i'm really liking my HTC with android os, even moreso than apple. One thing that I now notice is how big an enterprise apple has going on with Itunes.

I have been wanting to get rid of at&t for a while with the dropped calls, and horrible 3g coverage they never extended. I had an AT&T air card and when it would get 3g, it would switch to E (which is slower than dialup). I threw it and have had a Verizon aircard for a year and loved it. I said for the past year as soon as Verizon got the iphone I would go over to them. Oh man....

All I kept hearing is to wait for the bionic, but after playing with the atrix at the store, I didn't really care for motoblur, and after they delayed it, I went ahead and locked into a unlimited plan while I could with the Thunderbolt. I was scared due to the complaints with the battery life, but the first day I had my phone I let it go completely dead and charged at night. This battery isn't as bad as people talk for me, and is better than battery life on the 3gs.:icon_ banana: I LOVE VERIZON!!! I am really enjoying this thunderbolt also!

P.S. I bought the camel battery, but I think I'll keep it tucked away for camping trips or something, The stock battery with green power and LTE on/off is GREAT!

I enjoyed this post...Thanks!

MrKleen

Reaction score
Welcome to Verizon & Droidforums. Glad to hear you are enjoying your phone!

Import roller

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on the TB or wait for the Bionic. I'm using a BB rooted Droid 1, and its time for an upgrade