my droid x2 says connected to... (my wireless gigaset se567) but no data

nashoomoo

Reaction score
I already on this for 10 hours, and still don't find a solution. i set up the wireless for open network, my droid x2 as it says is connected however when i go to the browser it says page not available, and also other apps don't work, and in my Gigaset router management on the device tab it stays only the computer not my new droid x2 phone, i dont have any service on this phone. and its probably there a way to download from the market trough WiFi connection, and browse the internet trough it so please answer me how do i need to set up to be able to connect to my router, and if there is a way to download apps from the market to pc, and then download it to phone, i know there is a lot of posts on this but I am allready on this for 10 hours http://cdn.droidblog.net/forum/images/smilies/smile2/frown.gif and I dont yet know how to solve this, may be settings on my router, or on the phone's advanced WiFi settings.?

OP
N

nashoomoo

Reaction score
gigaset se567. wireless WiFi to connect. problem solved

Hi
Its currently working thank god
what i do was
. i reset the gigaset se567 i then rewrite all the entries from my ISP, which i have saved to some secure place and by authentication i set it to open system then i try to connect however without lock. so i tried to disable security and finnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it works.
so for every one who has problem with the gigaset se567 wireless set up . and can not connect to it. resting to factory defaults and then carefully enter the information may be manually can solve the problem. listen i was may be in the same situation, i never believed there will be a way. and when i enable the security it keeps saying "obtaining IP address". so i disabled the security. and it connects and I'm able to download data . wow wonderful
Frontier Secure : User Tools Categories