1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My Droid Update Wish List

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by DogPaw, Nov 24, 2009.

1. DogPaw

DogPaw New Member

I have run into a couple of things on the Droid that cannot be fixed until an update is issued. I am going to list mine below and add as new ones as they come up. Please feel free to add yours. Maybe somebody will take a look at our wish list.

1. Exchange Folders, We need to be able to move mail messages to their correct folders after we are done with them. Currently I must wait until I get home to do this on the desk top.

2. Add a toggle for "auto on" in cradle mode. Right now a magnet placed near will turn the system on. So much for cases with magnetic flaps.

More to come!
  2. DogPaw

DogPaw New Member

3. keiichi25

keiichi25 New Member

Yes... Search is your friend. :) I believe there is also some Google site to submit suggestions in improving the Android OS as well.
  4. Audiophobe

Audiophobe New Member

Will updates be automatic or do we have to be aware of them and search?
  5. ericwiz

ericwiz New Member

The update will be OTA. I believe the handset will notify you of the update like any other notification.