My Droid screen shattered!!!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
the body glove made it weak. droid does not need your rubber sympathy.

j/k sucks dude, i feel for ya. good thing you got insurance though!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
We need to have a Gallery for the pics...

cb3FSU

Reaction score
Hopefully my Seidio case protects a little better. Or perhaps youre the Seidio Rep badmouthing the Bodyglove since that seems to be the most popular case right now...:)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if we get a 'dead Droid' gallery there should be a disclaimer upon entering... "may cause emotional distress to some" lol

cisco0910

Reaction score
Weird how you didn't look at phone immediately after you picked it up from dropping it. That'd be my first reaction which is "holy ****, I hope my phone ain't broke", wake phone, unlock, call someone, etc. .

jasonb

Reaction score
this is my biggest fear with the phone. how thick and strong can the glass really be?

coolkidd

Reaction score
the body glove made it weak. droid does not need your rubber sympathy.

j/k sucks dude, i feel for ya. good thing you got insurance though!

I guess I won't be using body glove to protect my Droid.... Ouch... that's going to be an $85 deductible:mad:

We feel your pain....

cgarnes

Reaction score
Wow, I am really sorry this happened, and like others said, I hope you have insurance. I'm suspicious of my Body Glove now, but as dry as my skin is, I need that textured grip.

Now, about one-touch backup. Let me suggest Flexilis, it's awesome! Free, too. Hope you get everything taken care of.

Edit: Link added
Flexilis / MyLookout

Last edited:
OP
Guchi

Guchi

Reaction score
Weird how you didn't look at phone immediately after you picked it up from dropping it. That'd be my first reaction which is "holy ****, I hope my phone ain't broke", wake phone, unlock, call someone, etc. .

ya it literally fell like a foot and a half and i was getting my snowboard boots on so i didnt even think anything of it since i had the case on.

OP
Guchi

Guchi

Reaction score
guchi-albums-my-cracked-screen-picture248-picsay-1261292171.jpg

Tight686

Reaction score
I love the comic book speech bubble. But ouch man I hope you get a flawless replacement.

Scottyrocket

Reaction score
Oh wow, that is painful to see... I dropped mine yesterday flat on its back with no case. I do not see anything wrong with it so far, but I am waiting for something to not work right. I have no case on it at all, just a screen protector. I am having second thoughts on this set up now that I see that picture...

OP
Guchi

Guchi

Reaction score
i have "TEC ADVANCED DEVICES" listed in my features on my plan but it wont recognize me as an asurion customer! this is bad