My Droid Lost It's Mind For a Minute

Mixist

Reaction score
I had two text messages and a phone call come in right around the same time while I had the Market app open. When I went to return the text messages, touching the messaging icon kept taking me to the Market.

Re-started the phone and all was good, but that's the second time it's done that. Anyone else experience this kind of thing?

Smeech

Reaction score
Dude that just happened to me a few hours ago! Kept taking me to my photos! Reset the phone, all is good now.

Rooted w/ BB 7.4 (Waiting to upgrade :D)

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Yesterday I found my Droid on the table continuously vibrating , probably it was angry at me for running it at 1.2 Ghz . Tried to calm it down but the only solution was a battery pull .

OP
Mixist

Mixist

Reaction score
These phones are very advanced, and there are bugs to be worked out. I'm okay with some restarts, I just hope it doesn't happen too frequently.

KevinJ

Reaction score
I just had my first glitch today.

Last night everything was fine, but today I had no ringtones, nor did I have any of the ones that came with the phone. It didn't even say "Droid" anymore! :icon_ cry:

Since I happened to be going by the Verizon store, I stopped in. They pulled the battery for a sec, and then everything worked fine.

Still has me wondering "huh?" :)

LassieGal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I've had problems with sound on my phone after I use Pandora or DroidLive, as in sometimes the phone will not make any sound after I use one of these applications. Sometimes turning the phone off will help, a couple of times I've had to pull the battery.

ctsv510

Reaction score
Some of my desktop folders stopped opening when I clicked on them...reset fixed it. A couple other goofy things have happened recently but I can't recall what they were specifically.

svttech76

Reaction score
I had to restart mine for the fist time last night but I have not even had mine a week yet. I noticed the charging light on and it was not plugged in so I looked at the screen and it thought it was charging. :icon_eek:

Turned it back on and has not done it since

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had two text messages and a phone call come in right around the same time while I had the Market app open. When I went to return the text messages, touching the messaging icon kept taking me to the Market.

Re-started the phone and all was good, but that's the second time it's done that. Anyone else experience this kind of thing?

Well since I joined this forum which consumes the majority of my time, my wife tells me several times a day "you've lost your mind"

Guess I'm in good company:)

Mike